When money is tight or circumstances leave you in a place of need, you may benefit from knowing what help is available right here in the Santa Clarita Valley.
Below are links to local community organizations that are available to help with particular needs you may have. If you have a specific need related to pregnancy not listed below or are interested in further resources and referrals, the SCV Pregnancy Center may have additional referrals that are not available on this page.
Specific Santa Clarita Valley Resources
Help is available right here in Santa Clarita Valley. Several local community organizations are available to help with particular needs.
- LA County Social Services – CalWorks, EBT, Cash Assistance for Immigrants, General Relief, and Social Security
- Santa Clarita Service Center – Wide range of Educational and Social Services
- Family Promise – Shelter, meals, and support services to families
- LSS Community Care – Focuses mainly on homeless and at-risk individuals and families
- Bridge To Home – Provides support services and shelter
- Family Promise – Shelter, meals, and support services to people without homes
- Union Rescue Missions – Hope and healing for a changed life
- Strength United – Ending abuse, empowering families, and developing leaders
- Child and Family Center – Provides mental health, behavioral and educational services to families
- Domestic Violence Center – Emergency shelter and outreach
- C.A.T.S. – Center for Assault Treatment Services
If you are interested in gathering more information on local resources related to your pregnancy, contact the clinic for more information. You will meet with a caring case manager who will conduct a needs assessment, and who will listen to your unique situation. You don’t have to try to navigate the complexities of your situation alone, we will be here to support you every step of the way!